An accident solicitor in Leyton or another law firm could help you claim for compensation after an accident and take a lot of the worry out of the process by handling all the legal detail for you. At Accident Advice Helpline, we employ experienced personal injury solicitors who have expertise in numerous accident types. So if you need an injury solicitor we think we’re the best firm to find you one.
How do I know if I’m entitled?
Broadly speaking, you are entitled to make a claim if:
- You have had an accident over the last three years;
- If it resulted in injuries that meant you had to seek medical treatment;
- It was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
In some circumstances, other time limits apply. You may have longer to claim, for example, if you have an industrial disease, like asbestosis or repetitive strain injury. There is also a longer time limit where the claim involves someone who was a minor at the time of the accident. You can call us to check if you’re not sure.
Accidents can happen in a wide range of scenarios. Some of the more common ones we have expertise in, can include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty products
But there are other types of accidents too. Again, call us any time if you’d like to check whether your accident might qualify.
Although we do not have a local injury claims solicitor in Leyton we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor in Leyton look no further than our expert service.
How do I get in touch with an accident solicitor in Leyton?
We want to take as much stress out of the process of finding an accident solicitor in Leyton. So we have a variety of ways you can get in touch with us. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7 to take your call, and you’ll be talking to a friendly, sympathetic adviser who understands what you’re going through.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30 second test on our website
What happens next?
We’ll take a few details. This will help us evaluate your chances of success and how much you could be eligible to claim. If we assess that your accident and injuries qualify, we’ll explain the legal process to you in as much detail as you want. There is no obligation to take the case forward right away. But remember, often you only have three years to claim, so it’s well worth being sure of your legal rights.
If you do decide to go ahead, we won’t charge you any money for starting your claim. In fact you could start it today. We’ll introduce you to an expert injury solicitor who will negotiate the detail of your case with all parties involved. You may not even have to appear in court. Many of the claims we handle are settled by phone.