How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Knowsley

    Accident solicitor in Knowsley

    Knowsley is a metropolitan borough in Merseyside and also a village in the area. The name Knowsley comes from the Anglo-Saxon words Cēnwulfes lēah which mean Cēnwulf’s meadow. (The Anglo-Saxon word Cēnwulf meant ‘keen wolf’ and was a man’s name.) It was listed in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Chenulveslei and went through several changes before becoming Knowsley. Knowsley Village has a much longer history than neighbouring Liverpool.

    Are you looking for an accident solicitor in Knowsley?

    You may have been injured in an accident within the last three years and be thinking about finding an accident solicitor in Knowsley to help you file a personal injury compensation claim. Together with an accident solicitor in Knowsley, you must be able to prove that someone else was to blame for the accident, and that you were not to blame for it in any way. It may not be as easy as you might suppose to find an Accident Solicitor in Knowsley who can help you with your potential claim, as accident solicitors tend to specialise in handling different types of claim.

    If you are unable to locate an appropriately experienced accident solicitor in Knowsley, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm that works with a team of expert accident solicitors who all work on a no win, no fee basis. They work all over the country, and we are fairly confident that there would be at least one who would be able to give you the information you need to perhaps begin your claim.

    Personal injury compensation claims

    Did you know that you can also make a personal injury compensation claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness or disease that you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence towards you?

    How long do I have to make a claim?

    Generally speaking you have three years to make a claim for injuries after the date of an accident or a first diagnosis of an illness. However, this is not always the case; sometimes you must make a claim in a shorter period of time. If you want to find out how long you have to make your potential claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    You can call us at any time for information and expert legal advice about any potential personal injury compensation claim you believe you have to file. Our freephone numbers are 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or from a mobile, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993. Why not call us now to discover how we may be able to help you?

    Date Published: 18th October 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.