How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Solicitor in Kingston upon Hull

    Accident Solicitor in Kingston upon Hull

    Kingston upon Hull is more frequently referred to simply as Hull. It is a city in Yorkshire situated on the confluence of the Rivers Hull and the Humber. Although the area is generally considered safe, accidents can occur anywhere in the country and there is a chance that you could be hurt whilst in Kingston upon Hull.

    If you are affected by a non-fault accident whilst in the area, you may want to search for an accident solicitor in Kingston upon Hull. Accessing legal help after an accident is often a sensible thing to do as you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation.

    Making a claim with an accident solicitor in Kingston upon Hull

    When you make a claim with an accident solicitor in Kingston upon Hull, you’ll need to show that you weren’t responsible for your injuries. In other words, someone or something else needs to have caused your injuries if you plan on obtaining compensation for them.

    This applies to any type of injury claim. If you were hurt in a road traffic accident, your accident solicitor in Kingston upon Hull will need to show that another road user was responsible for the incident. If you were injured because of a faulty product, you’ll need to prove that the defect caused you to get hurt and that the accident wasn’t due to improper use.

    If you’ve been hurt and you want to make a claim with an accident solicitor in Kingston upon Hull, why not get in touch with us and find out how we can help you?

    Open Claim Calculator

    At Accident Advice Helpline we’re able to assist with a wide variety of injury claims and are staff are always happy to help new claimants. We even offer free no-obligation advice so you can learn more about making a claim without being put under any pressure.

    When should you make your claim?

    If you were hurt fairly recently, you needn’t be in a rush to take legal action. In general, an accident solicitor in Kingston upon Hull can help you to make a claim for up to 3 years’ after your injury occurred.

    However, many people find it easier to make their claim soon after the incident as they are able to remember more details and access evidence more easily.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s actions or negligence, let us help you to claim the compensation you deserve. Just call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993.if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.

    Date Published: 18th October 2014

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.