How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Solicitor in East Sussex

    FAQ about using an accident solicitor in East Sussex to make a workplace accident claim 

    If you have been injured in the workplace and want to make a personal injury claim you will probably have a million different questions running through your mind. Read on to discover the answers to some of the most common questions in regards to using an accident solicitor in East Sussex to make a workplace accident claim.

    Will my employer fire me if I make a workplace claim against them?

     It is understandable that you may be worried about this, but you really shouldn’t be. If your employer is at fault, they will understand that you need to be compensated and they will have insurance in place to cover this. Moreover, sacking you would merely land them in more trouble, as you would have grounds for unfair dismissal.

    How long have I got to make a claim?

    You have three years to make a personal injury claim from the date of the accident. If you have suffered an injury that has occurred over time, such as industrial deafness or repetitive strain injury, you will have three years from the date of your diagnosis instead.

    I don’t have enough money to make a claim… What can I do?

    At Accident Advice Helpline all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis, which means you don’t actually need any money to start the claim process. Your accident solicitor in East Sussex will be paid in relation to the outcome of the case. This means that financial risk is also eliminated.

    Do I need to tell anyone about the incident?

    You will need to report the accident to your employer and / or safety representative. All employers are required to have an accident book by law and thus the incident must be recorded in here. This will also serve as proof of the accident when you come to make a claim. 

    Open Claim Calculator

    Will I have to go to court?

    It is impossible to say, however it is highly unlikely that you will need to go to court. Less than three per cent of personal injury cases actually result in a trial.

    How to get in touch with us

    Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:

    Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website,

    Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?

    Date Published: 21st October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.