If you’re looking for an accident solicitor in East Renfrewshire who can help you make a claim for personal injury compensation following an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact Accident Advice Helpline. We work in partnership with the best solicitors across Scotland and we can put you in touch with an accident solicitor in East Renfrewshire who will work on your claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis, meaning there are no upfront costs for you to make a claim.
Five types of personal injuries that could lead you to requiring an accident solicitor in East Renfrewshire
When it comes to personal injury cases there is literally no limit to the different types of scenarios that could occur. From workplace incidents to accidents that occur on the roads, the situations vary. Keeping that in mind, in this post we are going to take a look at five of the most common accidents that could lead to you requiring an accident solicitor in East Renfrewshire.
- Product Liability Claims – These cases involve a person being injured because of a faulty product. This could be an electrical shock from a phone charger, it could be a bad reaction to a beauty product… the situations differ. You simply need to be able to prove that the manufacturer is at fault for your injuries.
- Slips, Trips and Falls – Slips, trips and falls are undoubtedly one of the most common reasons for requiring a personal injury solicitor. From unmarked wet floors to broken pavements, these types of incidents can occur for a whole host of reasons.
- Industrial Deafness – From farms to nightclubs, there are many loud working environments. If you have been diagnosed with hearing problems and your employer has failed to take the necessary steps to prevent this form happening you will be able to claim.
- Cycle Accidents – Cyclists are one of the most vulnerable on the road and thus it is not uncommon for personal injury cases to be filed for incidents involving someone on a bike. Whether you have crashed with another vehicle or you have fallen because of unmarked road works, you need to be able to show that someone else is at fault.
- Repetitive Strain Injury – Last but not least, this injury is caused by overuse or misuse. Those that sit at their desk on a computer for an extended period of time often suffer it.
If you have suffered one of the five injuries that have been mentioned, or any other injury that has been caused by someone else’s error or negligence, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. We will match you to a high-quality accident solicitor in East Renfrewshire who will handle your case for you. We work with the most reputable no-win, no-fee solicitors in Scotland, meaning you don’t need nay money to begin your claim. So, get started today!
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can try the 30-second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim. Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 7th November 2014
Author: David Brown