Do you need the services of an accident solicitor in Bassetlaw?
Bassetlaw is the northernmost district in Nottinghamshire. If you live there and looking around your home is making you feel tired because it all needs a bit of tender loving care, don’t despair, sometimes a little tickle here and there can make a big difference.
- If you have coal fire and the ceiling is blackened by smoke, use a sponge with washing soda and warm water to go over it. If the soot has marked the wallpaper – draw off any surplus with a bicycle pump. When you have done that, you should brush the wallpaper lightly with a soft brush and then erase the residue marks with a soft rubber. If the fire has left your room smelling of smoke, you can easily get rid of that smell by burning a few drops of vinegar on a plate or a shovel.
- Clean varnished wallpaper by wiping over the surface with a cloth wrung out in cold tea or use one pint of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of vinegar.
- Use a chunk of white bread to get rid of finger marks from wallpaper or to freshen fabric lampshades. Work above a newspaper to catch the breadcrumbs.
- To remove grease from wallpaper, you should apply a paste of cornflour and water to the stain. When it is dry, you can brush it off. If it doesn’t all come off at once, repeat the procedure.
- Add 125ml of white vinegar and 60g washing soda to a large bucket of warm water. This is a good mixture for washing down painted walls. You should work towards the floor and wipe each washed area with a dry clean cloth.
- A little toothpaste on a damp cloth will help to remove marks on paintwork, particularly those made by heels of shoes.
If you find that you need to go out and buy cloths to clean with, let’s hope that you do not suffer from a violent fall because the store has not cleaned up a greasy patch on the floor. If you do fall and suffer from personal injuries, you may need the services of an accident solicitor in Bassetlaw to help you to claim compensation. You should telephone Accident Advice Helpline to find out more.
A 30 second test
Most claims can be processed by telephone and initially a trained adviser will help you through a 30 second test to find out if an accident solicitor in Bassetlaw might take your compensation claim on. If they do, it will be on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
If you have been in an accident within the past three years which was due to a third party and you would like to find out whether an accident solicitor in Bassetlaw might represent you in a compensation claim then you should call Accident Advice Helpline now. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.