How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Abergele

    Abergele is a small town in Conwy, north Wales, with its northern suburb, Pensarn on the coast. Although the area is relatively safe, accidents can occur anywhere and, from time to time, people may be injured whilst in the area.

    Do you need an accident solicitor in Abergele?

    If you have been injured in any kind of accident and can prove that it was not your fault, you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim. There are many types of accident and you may need the services of an accident solicitor in Abergele who specialises in the sort that you were injured in.

    For example, you may have been injured whole walking along the beach, in which case you would need an accident solicitor in Abergele who was experienced in handling claims for people who had accidents in public places.

    Alternatively, if you were injured at work, you may want to find a lawyer or solicitor who specialises in workplace accident claims.

    Beach accidents

    If you stepped on a piece of broken glass on a beach and had to have medical treatment, perhaps stitches, you might be able to claim compensation from the owners of the beach who have the responsibility for its safety.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Your accident solicitor in Abergele or elsewhere would be able to help you discover who owned or managed the beach and then you may be able to make a claim for your injury.

    How long do you have to file a claim?

    Usually you have 3 years from the date of your accident to file a personal injury compensation claim if the accident occurred in the UK. However, this is not always the case and you may have a much shorter time period in which to file your particular claim.

    If you need to find out precisely how long you have to make your claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now. We can give you this information, as well as a lot more that pertains to your potential claim.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you’ve suffered an injury that wasn’t your fault, help is available. To learn more about making a compensation claim, why not contact us for free no-obligation advice today?

    Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 from landlines, or from mobiles, 0333 500 0993 and our personal injury team will be happy to assist you with your claim.

    Don’t risk missing out on your chance to take action. Call Accident Advice Helpline now and we’ll do our very best to help you to obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 13th October 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.