Will an accident solicitor in Ilfracombe explain the claims process to me in easy terms?
If you suffered injuries in an accident that occurred in the Ilfracombe area in the last 3 years and that accident wasn’t your fault, you are entitled to claim compensation. This includes accidents:
- At home
- At work
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on holiday and
- Industrial disease
For the lay person it can be quite daunting having to deal with any legal matters, but you needn’t be afraid of making a claim or finding an accident solicitor Ilfracombe who explains the process in easy to understand terms.
Simply call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 (mobile 0333 500 0993) and speak to a friendly adviser for an initial consultation. Lines are available 24/7, so you can call when you feel most confident. Be sure to take notes and ask when something isn’t clear to you about the claims process.
Accident Advice Helpline (AAH)
A respected and highly experienced compensation provider for more than 13 years, the Accident Advice Helpline has helped thousands of people over the years to win compensation. Sometimes this can be done within a matter of weeks and over the telephone, but sometimes it takes a few months and an accident solicitor in Ilfracombe may have to arrange for one additional medical assessment to support your claim with further evidence.
The website allows prospective claimants to find out within just 30 seconds, if they qualify or not and how much compensation they might win. This can only ever be an estimate, based on experience of previous cases that were successfully settled.
After you have chosen an accident solicitor in Ilfracombe or have been allocated a legal representative you should:
- Confirm in writing what was discussed over the telephone, namely that the solicitor is willing to take on your case;
- Who in the firm of solicitors will be your main contact and the solicitor’s status, e.g. legal partner, associate etc.
- Arrangements for progress reports that you might have settled on;
- An estimate of the time frame or how long before you claim is settled;
- details of any additional information you need to provide to your accident solicitor;
- Costs: whether or not your chosen solicitor works on a no win no fee* basis and what, if any, costs you might have to pay and when.
- Complaints procedure, in case you are not satisfied with the services of your solicitor.
Whenever you call, your solicitor will ensure you understand every step of the claims process and will handle all legal paperwork for you, so you won’t be asked to complete complicated legal forms.
Accident Advice Helpline solicitors pride themselves on achieving high customer satisfaction. The AAH’s patron is none other than Esther Rantzen, the UK’s most outspoken and well-known champion of consumer rights. Esther wouldn’t stand for anything that doesn’t represent 100% customer happiness!