Accident solicitor in Horncastle – The truth behind personal injury claims
If you have suffered an accident that was not your fault and are looking for an accident solicitor in Horncastle will have plenty for you to choose from. But before you begin pursuing your claim stop and think how much do you actually know about personal injury claims and what you will need to be successful.
Accident solicitor in Horncastle – Getting Help
Before you start looking for that accident solicitor in Horncastle why not get some advice from an experienced national body such as Accident Advice Helpline.Their helpline runs on a freephone number and is manned twenty four hours a day seven days a week. They have been helping people like yourselves for over ten years and work alongside two hundred legal partners who work on a no win, no fee* basis
So what are the truths behind making a successful personal injury claim.
1. Not all claims are guaranteed to win. Just because you start a claim does not mean it will have a successful outcome. There is also no guaranteed payout. The amount paid depends on the type of injury and the circumstances surrounding it.
2. Some claims can be handled purely by telephone with no need for the claimant to attend any further medical appointments or court. If any further meetings to assessments are needed the cost of these will be factored on to the overall cost of your claim.Open Claim Calculator
3. There are guidelines to making a personal injury claim that must be adhered to. Approaching an accident solicitor in Horncastle will be of no benefit if you do not comply with the following criteria.
- The accident must have occurred within the last three years.
- It must have been someone else’s fault.
- You must have suffered a personal injury as a result.
If you do not feel that your circumstances fall into the three categories above then there is little point in pursuing a claim. If you have any doubts then why not give Accident Advice Helpline a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and get some free advice from one of their trained advisers. The initial call and advice session carries no charge and you will be offered a thirty second test to assess your eligibility. The company has the backing of Esther Rantzen who has been a champion of consumer rights in the United Kingdom for many years; with her patronage and experience you can be sure that you will be getting sound advice and will be placing yourself in safe hands.