How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Solicitor in Highworth

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Highworth

    You may have visited Highworth and stayed there as part of a holiday in the Cotswolds, or perhaps you live there and work at the Honda factory at South Marston on the Highworth road. If you have been involved in an accident there, which was not your fault, or have developed a work-related illness, you might be searching through the list for an accident solicitor in Highworth in the phone book, or looking frantically online for an accident solicitor in Highworth. You do have three years in which to make a compensation claim, but of course, the sooner you start one, the better.

    Public liability claims

    A public liability claim can be made if you have an accident which was not your fault, on public property. You might have fallen over a tree root which has broken through a paved area, or you could have tripped because of a pothole, or a set of stairs or steps that were in a bad condition. If an area was icy and you fell, because the pavement had not been cleared of ice and snow, then you have a case for claiming compensation for an injury. You might be walking along a badly lit or an unlit section of a street and fall over a black rubbish bag. You could also make a claim in this case, as there should be no obstructions on pavements.

    Sometimes people are hit when something falls off a building, perhaps a piece of masonry and again there would be a compensation claim as buildings should be well-maintained.

    You may have an accident in a restaurant, an amusement park, a cinema, or other place such as these, and as long as you were not to blame, you would have a case for claiming compensation.

    For any successful compensation claim you have to show that the accident was the fault of another person. If you were inside a building at the time of your accident you should report it to staff immediately and have it logged in the accident report book. Take the names and addresses of any witnesses and photographs of the scene if you can. If your accident occurred in the street, then it should be reported to your local authority which is responsible for the upkeep of roads and pavements.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident solicitor in Highworth

    Your accident solicitor in Highworth will need to be told the details of the accident in which you suffered the injury. While you were looking for an accident solicitor in Highworth, you could have discounted the Accident Advice Helpline advert because they were not listed as being in your area.

    Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with a team of legal experts in the field of personal injury compensation claims. We work all over the country and, wherever you live, we will have a solicitor near you who can take your compensation claim forward. Why not visit the Accident Advice Helpline website and then give us a call on our freephone number so that we can represent you in your compensation claim case? Call us at any time on freephone number 0800 180 4123.

    Date Published: 29th May 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.