Looking for an accident solicitor in Hawes to help you make a work related accident claim?
If your employer didn’t train you properly to use specialist equipment at work or didn’t comply with health and safety at work legislation and you tripped and fell, you are entitled to compensation, provided your accident happened within the last 3 years.
Perhaps you have been looking for an accident solicitor in Hawes but have discovered not every solicitor is an expert in personal injury claims. If so call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and an advisor will give you honest advice, if you have a valid claim. After that, an accident solicitor or a better suited specialist will be assigned to your case, if you wish to go ahead making a claim.
Accident Advice Helpline was established in the year 2000, their no win no fee* specialist solicitors have dealt with a wide range of accidents at work:
- Industrial diseases
- Strain injuries caused by repetitive work patterns
- Construction site accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Back injuries from heavy lifting
- Accidents caused by faulty equipment
- Accidents caused by lack of training
To name but a few work related accidents the specialist solicitors have dealt with.
Receiving justice and compensation helps recovery
The psychological impact of any accident can be tremendous and trauma often surfaces long after physical symptoms have disappeared. The financial stress of being off work for a long time adds to this trauma. The accident solicitor assigned to you by Accident Advice Helpline will strive to get justice for you, but also the maximum amount of compensation for your loss of income during your recovery and for the event that you may have to accept less well paid work in the long term. Naturally, you should also be compensated for your pain and suffering and this will be included in your claim together with any expenses you had as a result of your accident.Open Claim Calculator
How to make a claim
- Visit Accident Advice Helpline and complete their 30-second test to see if you qualify for a personal injury claim;
- Find out how much your claim is worth with their online compensation calculator;
- The solicitor assigned to your case will deal with all documentation for you; you won’t be asked to fill out complicated legal forms;
- Most claims can be dealt with over the telephone and most claimants won’t have to appear at Court;
- Your accident solicitor may arrange for an additional medical assessment to support your case.
Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist law firm dealing with personal injury claims. Their patron is the UK’s most outspoken consumer champion, TV personality Ester Rantzen, who is proud to be part of an organisation helping victims of non-fault accidents to receive justice and compensation. So you’d be better to use their national, specialist service than just any accident solicitor in Hawes. Call now!