Accident solicitor in Haverhill
Having an accident at work that could have been avoided had your employer done their duty and complied with health and safety regulations can have dramatic consequences. You may not want to return to your previous employer but be forced into the current economic climate; it might be difficult to return to your employer as they may hold a grudge, if they were fined for breach of health and safety at work legislation.
If you have suffered a personal injury in the last 3 years because of your employer’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation. For people living in the Haverhill area their first port of call will be their local solicitor, but not every solicitor is a specialist in personal injury claims. Finding a no win no fee* accident solicitor in Haverhill is easy with Accident Advice Helpline. You can call on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 for honest advice about your case.
Examples of accidents at work
- Lifting objects that are too heavy, resulting in back injuries
- Slipping, falling or tripping over cables, boxes or loose carpets
- Construction site accidents, such as falling off scaffolding that was not secured properly or using equipment without wearing protective gear because insufficient health and safety training was provided
- Electrocution from faulty equipment that should have been tested regularly
- Repetitive work patterns causing strain on wrists or elbows
In the most severe cases employees were so badly injured, they required permanent medical care or even died as a result of their employers’ negligence. However, most cases are less serious and whilst victims still need to receive justice and compensation for their suffering, they at least can move on with their lives after recovery thanks to money they received from their personal injury claim.
How do you make a claim with an accident solicitor?
- Go to Accident Advice Helpline’s website first and complete their simple 30-second test to see if you qualify for a claim;
- Use their compensation calculator to find out how much your claim is worth
- Decide, if you want to go ahead;
- Most claimants don’t have to visit their solicitor’s offices; your accident solicitor in Haverhill should be able to deal with your case over the telephone;
- The specialist solicitor will handle the paperwork for you; there’s no form filling for you to do;
- Your legal expert may arrange for an additional medical assessment of your injuries to support your case;
- Most claimants don’t have to attend at Court;
- Your solicitor will ask for compensation on your behalf that will include monies for your pain and suffering, expenses you incurred because of your accident and any loss of income.
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm helping victims of non-fault accidents and all their specialist solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis, meaning you don’t have to pay any money upfront to make a claim.