When people live in rural area such as Great Witchingham, they are used to having to go to larger places sometimes for the services they need that a small village could not sustain. Having to travel to see your accountant or to the nearest hospital is an accepted part of village life, just as it is if you need an accident solicitor for Great Witchingham compensation claims.
Needing an accident solicitor for Great Witchingham compensation claims
The difference is that if you need an accident solicitor for Great Witchingham, or anywhere else, that specialises in personal injury claims, it is probably because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and you may not be up to travelling anywhere.
But help is at hand that you can call on from the comfort of your own home – just get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. As long as you have Internet access or a phone, you can contact us to talk to about making a compensation claim.
The criteria for making a claim
Anyone can make a personal injury claim, if they fit the legal criteria:
- You must have been injured in an accident that someone else was to blame for
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have been severe enough for you to seek medical treatment
- The accident should have taken place no more than three years before the start of your claim
There are some exceptions to the time limit rule, the main two being:
- If you were under 18 at the time of the accident, and no one made a claim for you at the time, you have three years from your 18th birthday to start the proceedings.
- Industrial conditions can take many years to show themselves, so if you want to make a claim for one, you have three years from the date your were diagnosed.
If you have any inkling that you might be entitled to make a claim, find out for certain by speaking to the experienced advisers at Accident Advice Helpline.
The best choice for help with any claim – Accident Advice Helpline
If you want an accident solicitor for Great Witchingham, you will not find better representation than with us. With over 16 years’ experience of making successful claims, we have the knowledge and expertise you want at your side.
To get in touch, call our helpline on 0800 689 0500. If you want to use your mobile you can either ring 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you.
Our aim is to make sure you get the justice, and the compensation, you deserve, so give us a call today and find out how we can help you.
Date Published: 19th May 2017
Author: David Brown