How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Frilford

    The small hamlet of Frilford lies some 3 miles west of Abingdon-on-Thames in Oxfordshire, England. Although the area is relatively small, it’s extremely popular and received numerous visitors each year.

    As in any location, accidents can sometimes occur in Frilford and you may need to make a compensation claim as a result. If you’ve been hurt through no fault of your own, you may be looking for an accident solicitor in Frilford in order to access legal advice.

    If you were walking down the street and tripped on a loose paving stone, for example, you may want to find out if an accident solicitor in Frilford could help you to make a claim against the local council.

    Alternatively, if you were hurt at work, you may be hoping to make a claim against your employer with help from an accident solicitor in Frilford.

    If you’re thinking of taking legal action after an accident there’s lots to consider. However, making a claim doesn’t have to be time-consuming or difficult. If you’d like to find out more, why not get in touch with us?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Taking action with an accident solicitor in Frilford

    If you’re searching for an accident solicitor in Frilford because you want to make a personal injury claim, there’s a good chance that we’ll be able to assist you. At Accident Advice Helpline we operate on a nationwide basis so we can help you to make a claim from wherever you’re based.

    We aim to handle claims over the phone whenever possible, so obtaining compensation could be easier than you think.

    Are you eligible to make a claim?

    You’ll only be able to make a compensation claim if your injuries were caused by someone or something else. In addition to this, you’ll need to have obtained medical treatment for your injuries in order to be eligible to take legal action.

    Although you may not want to make a claim straight after being hurt, you’ll also need to be aware of the 3 year time limit which is imposed on most claimants.

    If you’ve been hurt in the last 3 years and you obtained medical treatment, why not contact us and find out more about making a compensation claim?

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    We can even help you to find out how much compensation you could obtain if your claim is successful. To find out how much your claim could be worth, just take our 30-second test now.

    Alternatively, call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.

    Date Published: 8th August 2013

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.