If you live in North Oxfordshire and are injured in an accident that was not your own fault, it could be that you decide to look for an accident solicitor in Faringdon. You might ask friends and family for recommendations if they have been in this situation, or you might trawl through newspapers and magazines looking for adverts. But it is all so much easier than this. If you think you need an accident solicitor in Faringdon, just get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Choosing Accident Advice Helpline when you need an accident solicitor in Faringdon
It is not just chance that so many innocent victims opt to use Accident Advice Helpline for their compensation claim. We have been helping claimants make successful personal injury claims for nearly 15 years, and the high quality service we have provided them all with has won us a reputation second to none for customer care. As part of our service we will:
- Give you free advice about making a claim, information that relates to your own circumstances.
- Handle your claim quickly, simply and efficiently, keeping it as stress free as possible.
- Make sure that the severity of your injuries is accounted for, as well as how they have affected your life and your prospects for a full recovery.
- If your claim is successful, recoup the extra expenses the accident will have caused you, as well as any lost earnings if they apply.
- Endeavour to settle your claim over the phone. A large amount of our claims are dealt with this way, negating the need for many of our claimants to attend court.
- Provide you with an estimate of how much your compensation could be. You can get this by completing our 30-second test.
- No ask you for any money to start your claim
- No ask you to pay any legal fees if your claim is not won – no win no fee takes care of the financing of your claim.
These points are just part of the things that have won us the support of UK consumer champion Esther Rantzen who has been our patron for over 10 years. Ester knows that our key principles of business – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability – mean that our claimants receive an honest and open service that always puts their needs first.
To find out more about making a claim, and how we can help you with your quest for compensation, call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile.
You only have three years from the date of the accident to make your claim, so do not let this pass by and lose the compensation you are entitled to – call us today to find out if you are eligible to make a claim.
Date Published: 5th August 2013
Author: David Brown