Know your compensation entitlement with an accident solicitor in Etchingham
If you meet with an non-fault accident, you could be entitled to get accident compensation. But how do you know for sure whether or not you are entitled to get compensation?
The best way to know this is to take the help of a solicitor. Why do you need the help of a solicitor? Seeking compensation would mean that you have to file a claim. And filing a claim means going through a legal process, the likes of which you would not be familiar with.
And that is why you need an accident solicitor in Etchingham
A solicitor would be able to help you with all the legal procedures, including taking care of all the paperwork. But, you need to understand that you could only file a claim and seek accident compensation under the following circumstances:
- The accident was the fault or the negligence of another person.
- The accident took place within the past 3 years.
- You had to have medical treatment because of your injuries
Of course, there are many other legal facts that have to be taken into consideration and that is why you would need the services of a good solicitor.
How do you know for sure if you can seek compensation?
- Go to the law firm website of Accident Advice Helpline, this firm has been in the business of helping victims of such cases, since the year 2000. At this website, look to the right and you will see a form. This is a very simple 30 second test. All you have to do is just take the test. By doing so, you would get to know whether or not you qualify to seek compensation or not.
- At this very website, you will also see a compensation calculator. If you are interested in finding out how much compensation you could receive, then this calculator would give you an approximate idea – keep in mind that this is not the actual amount that you would receive.
The next step for you
If you decide that it is in your interests to file a claim, then you need to get the services of a good solicitor to help you.
If you are struggling to find an accident solicitor in Etchingham call Accident Advice Helpline from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or from a land-line on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 2nd August 2013
Author: David Brown