If you’re looking to make a compensation claim with an accident solicitor in Edinburgh East, it’s important to find a solicitor with the right experience. Accident Advice Helpline are specialists in personal injury claims so we can help you if you were not to blame.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you get the best compensation
Accident Advice Helpline have been specialising for over 15 years, and in that time we have successfully claimed millions of pounds worth of compensation. As part of getting you the best compensation, our trained advisors will make sure that you claim everything you can. A local accident solicitor in Edinburgh East may not have the experience to do this.
The main part of your compensation will be for your pain and suffering, but that’s not all you can claim for.
- Out-of-pocket expenses. If you have had to pay for prescriptions, or pay for public transport to get to medical appointments, we can help you to reclaim these. Keep any receipts you have to help.
- Loss of earnings. It’s likely you may need to take some time off work to fully recover. This can mean you have to live on reduced earnings. If you keep your payslips from before and after your accident, we can help you recover this loss.
- Other expenses. Depending on your injury, you may need someone to help look after the children while you are injured. If this is essential, you can recover this payment too.
The right accident solicitor in Edinburgh East can help you claim
Accident Advice Helpline can help make the process as smooth as possible for you. You have enough to deal with without the stress and strain of a claim. We help you first by working on a no-win, no-fee basis, so don’t worry if you are not working at the moment.
We can then help by assessing your claim over the phone. Our friendly advisors can do this for you.
- You can claim compensation as long as you were not the person at fault for the accident.
- You should consult a doctor for treatment. This will not only help you to heal, but will mean you can provide medical evidence.
- You must start your claim within the deadline, which is 3 years.
Call us now for advice
If you want an accident solicitor in Edinburgh East, talk to Accident Advice Helpline and find out if we can help you.
You can call us on our freephone number from a landline, which is 0800 689 0500 or to call us from a mobile you should call us on 0333 500 0993. Our advisors are here to help you with free, no-obligation advice so call now to discuss your claim.
Date Published: 25th July 2013