How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Need an Accident Solicitor in Dulwich?

    Need an Accident Solicitor in Dulwich?

    Have you chanced upon this web page after looking around online for an accident solicitor in Dulwich? Dulwich is an area of the Southwark Borough of London. All areas of London are highly populated and London is a global city. Therefore, you might have thought finding an accident solicitor in Dulwich on the web would be a piece of cake, but it isn’t. It can actually be quite tricky because the search results are numerous but mostly digressive.

    Need an Accident Solicitor in Dulwich?

    If you’re not having much luck finding and accident solicitor in Dulwich, perhaps Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you. We are one of the best personal injury compensation providers that operate in the UK. We’ve got years of experience when it comes to managing and winning personal injury compensation cases on behalf of our clients. What’s more, we are true to our word and we don’t boast or make false promises. Our results do the talking for us. We usually handle certain types of claims. If you’ve experienced a certain sort of accident, we can help you get the compensation money you have a right to receive.

    If you Fall, Trip or Slip

    Sometimes people suffer serious mishaps in public places. For instance, you may find that you slip on a wet or slippery surface in a shop, bank, restaurant, or other place where the public frequent. Or you may find that you trip on a very loose paving stone or damaged curb when you are out and about. If you should slip, trip or fall whilst you are out getting things done, you may well have a personal injury compensation case. If the accident happened outside, you can claim against the local authority. If you slip and hurt yourself in a shop, you can claim against the proprietor’s insurance.

    Traffic Accidents

    Road traffic accidents are common. If the accident is due to your own error, you can expect your insurance premiums to go up. If the other person caused the accident through driving too close behind you, for example, you can claim against their insurance if you sustain an injury because of what has happened.

    Accidents Whilst at Work

    Are you looking for an accident solicitor in Dulwich because you suffered an accident whilst at work? Your employer is legally bound to protect you in two ways. They must make you aware of all health and safety regulations in your place of employment. They must also provide special health and safety equipment to protect you whilst you work. Do you feel that your employer has failed to implement health and safety standards? Did your accident occur because of this? If so, you should consider pursuing a compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Medical Negligence

    What exactly is medical negligence? If any kind of medical professional has behaved unprofessionally towards you and your health has suffered significantly or declined because of it, that’s a potential medical negligence case.

    What to do Next

    If you think you have a compensation claim, do two things. First, have a full medical examination carried out as quickly as possible. Second, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Our advisors are there 24/7 to speak to on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 19th July 2013

    Author: Claire Billips

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.