How an accident solicitor in Dorset can be of help to you
If you or someone you love has met with an accident, are you aware that you can file a claim and seek compensation? This can be done providing the following:
- The accident was the result of the fault of another person;
- The accident took place within the past three years; and
- You required medical attention for the resulting injuries.
However, to file a claim and seek compensation you would need the help of a lawyer, as there are many hassles that are involved with such a process.
How do you get an accident solicitor in Dorset?
It is very easy to get a good lawyer to help you with such a case. All you have to do is call Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm who have been helping victims of non-fault accidents since the year 2000. The patron of our firm is the famous UK TV personality and champion of consumer rights in the UK, Esther Rantzen.
The helpline of our law firm is open 24/7, meaning you can call up whenever it is convenient to you. This call is free, plus you get advice from in-house solicitors who are very professional for free. Better still, after you have got all the advice that you are seeking, you are under no obligation to take the services of our team.
How do you know if you qualify to make a claim?
- First, head over to the website of Accident Advice Helpline. Here, you will see that there is a 30-second test. This test is very simple and easy. By taking it, you can find out whether or not you quality to make a claim and seek compensation.
- Next, on our website you will also see a compensation calculator. When you use this calculator, you will get a rough estimate about how much you could receive by way of the claim. Of course, this is only an estimate and not the actual figure.
Want to file a claim?
Looking for compensation and need the services of an accident solicitor in Dorset? All you have to do is call the 24/7 Accident Advice Helpline from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 and talk it through with our professional and helpful advisors. All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis, so you don’t have to pay any money in advance. Call us now.
Date Published: 25th July 2013
Author: David Brown