Have you had an accident and need to contact an accident solicitor in Deddington may not have too many for your to choose from. If that is the case you may need to look elsewhere.
But before you begin a personal injury claim can you say yes to the three important questions vital to any personal injury claim?
Accident Solicitor in Deddington – Can you say yes?
- Q Did you accident happen within three years of the date on which you will start your claim?
- The accident must have occurred within three years of the start of the claim. This is the current legislation relating to personal injury claims and only rare cases relating to employment and accidents and work will be considered outside it.
- Q. Was the accident caused by someone else either directly or indirectly?
- The accident must have been someone else’s fault. This does not have to be an individual it can be a company or an organisation but it must have been their negligence that caused the incident. If no one else was involved or caused the accident then you will have no grounds to make a claim.
- Q. Were you injured as a result of the accident and did you need medical attention?
- You must have suffered a personal injury as a result of the accident. You must have sought and received received medical attention and you will be expected to confirm who you saw and when and what treatment you received. If nothing has been concluded you may be asked to attend a further medical appointment with a nominated doctor
As well as providing the above you must be able to give details of the accident including any contact details of any witnesses, photographs and police reports. You have a better chance of making a successful claim if you can give your accident solicitor Deddington as much information as possible.
What happens now?
If you have answered yes to all three questions then you can start looking for a solicitor. If you are happy to use a national company then why not call Accident Advice Helpline who you can contact on 0800 689 0500 24/7 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Accident Advice Helpline has ten years experience of making successful claims and work alongside around two hundred legal partners all of whom have agreed to work on a No win No fee basis.
Finally remember there is no such thing as a guaranteed claim. Any figure quoted will have been an estimate only no sum is guaranteed until the case is finished. But by choosing Accident Advice Helpline you can be sure you are placing yourself in safe hands.
Date Published: 8th August 2013
Author: Emma Matthews