How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Crugybar

    Do you need an accident solicitor in Crugybar?

    If you live in the village of Crugybar, you will probably know that there isn’t an accident solicitor in Crugybar. So what will you do if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault? Don’t simply give up on the idea of making a personal injury compensation claim. Call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    We can be your accident solicitor in Crugybar, as we tend to deal with claims over the phone. That means you definitely don’t need to look for an accident solicitor in Crugybar or in the surrounding area.

    You will benefit from the expertise and experience of our in-house solicitors, and naturally they will be able to help you file your claim much more professionally than any accident solicitor in Crugybar could, if there was one.

    Criteria for making a claim

    You can make a personal injury compensation claim for injuries sustained in an accident that you can prove was not your fault. Of course, you will need one of our expert in-house lawyers to assist you, so give us a call now. Our phone lines are always open.

    You also need to prove that another person caused your accident, through their negligence or carelessness. Our lawyers will,of course, help you do this.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Another important point that you will need to prove is that you received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as was possible after your accident.

    You can prove that you had immediate medical treatment by producing your medical records and your doctor’s report.

    These documents are necessary to calculate the amount of compensation you might receive in general damages, if your claim is successful.

    One final point to satisfy if you want to make a claim, is that your accident must have occurred in the last three years, if it happened in the UK.

    As some claims must be made in a shorter period of time, you would be best advised to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline today, to find out how long you have left to file your particular claim.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    If yo are looking for an accident solicitor in Crugybar, your search is over. Call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out exactly how we can help you with your personal injury compensation claim.

    You can call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline, or, if you prefer to use your mobile, call us on 0333 500 0993.

    Why not call us right now and find out how we can help you with your particular claim?

    Date Published: 29th July 2013

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.