Being injured in an accident is not a nice experience, and it is even worse if the accident was someone else’s fault. Your life can be put in turmoil, and suddenly you can find you have lots of expenses you had not planned for. It does not matter what type of accident it was, the affects are still the same. So is your right to claim compensation, and you should talk to our accident solicitor in Corbridge, to see if we can help with your claim.
Who are we?
We are Accident Advice Helpline, one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK. We deal just in personal injury claims, and have been helping the innocent victims of accidents for over 14 years. In that time many thousands of them have had the benefit of our experience, expertise and knowledge, and we have ensured that they have received the compensation they deserved.
We do this on a no win no fee basis, and never ask claimants to pay us any money to start the work on their claim. No win no fee also means that should their claim not be won, we will not send them a bill for legal fees.
This, along with how we have made the process simple and efficient, helps keep your compensation claim as stress free an experience as possible.
What does Esther think of us?
We are very proud that Dame Esther Rantzen endorses our services and recommends us to all innocent victims. Before associating her name with ours, she looked at us very closely. She is well know for fighting for the rights of consumers, and needed to know that the high quality service we promise is what we delivered.
She very soon realised how we care about our claimants, and always look after their interests. She was also shocked how many victims’ lives are wrecked by accidents that were not their fault, and how few of them claim the compensation they are entitled to. She has worked hard ever since to raise the public’s awareness to the law that says you are entitled to compensation if:
- You were in an accident that was not your fault
- Your were injured in the accident
- Your injuries needed medical attention
- The accident happened within the last three years
Contacting the accident solicitor in Corbridge at Accident Advice Helpline
There is more than one way you can make contact with us. You can:
- Complete our 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and will give you an estimate of how much it could be.
- Complete our online claim form.
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 05oo and speak with our friendly advisors who will assist you all they can
- Speak to our advisors from your mobile on 0333 500 0993
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you
Don’t lose the compensation you deserve if someone else has caused you to be injured, get in touch with us today,