Need an accident solicitor in Cookstown? If you have suffered an injury but are not sure whether you can claim for compensation or not, here’s how to find out for sure. There are a few options you can choose from.
- Try out the 30-second test. It’s the fastest way to find out. Just answer four questions. You can find it on our homepage. The best part about it is that it’s free.
- Talk to an accident solicitor in Cookstown. Talking to an accident claim company might be the most straightforward way to clear this doubt away. If you think it’s complicated to contact an accident solicitor in Cookstown only to have them clear this up for you, check out the next point.
- Talk to Accident Advice Helpline, our successful national law firm. Unlike other legal advisers, Accident Advice Helpline will answer your questions without any obligation to proceed with your claim. It’s actually quite easy. You just have to call our phone line: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993, from your mobile.
- Try to figure it out on your own. First, look at who caused the injury. If it was you, then you can stop right there, you don’t qualify to make a claim. If it was someone else, look at when the injury happened. If it happened less than three years ago, you’ve got a case.
How to find the best accident solicitor in Cookstown
How good an accident solicitor is depends on the type of injury you suffered. Most smaller, local companies tend to specialise in a niche. So when looking for an adviser, look for one that has worked with claims like yours and has had a lot of positive outcomes. If possible, ask for the advice of your friends and family, if any of them have any experience with personal injury claims.
Some things you should keep in mind
- It’s advised that you hold on to every receipt you get, every paper, every physical proof of what you went through with your injury, from medical diagnoses to taxi bills. We advise you to keep everything, even the ones that might seem irrelevant to you. They might prove relevant during the trial. You never know and it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Don’t expect your accident solicitor to tell you an exact date for your claim to be solved. They can not do that, but they will give you an estimate.
- Also, don’t expect them to tell you the exact amount you will receive. After carefully assessing your case, they will give you an estimate, but they can not know for sure. If you’d like to get a general idea on the possible outcome, check out our testimonials page.
Get in touch today
If you need an accident solicitor in Cookstown contact us today.