Planning to make a personal injury claim? Then you need an accident solicitor in Carnlough to help you. To get an accident solicitor to help you with a personal injury claim, all you need to do is just call Accident Advice Helpline. Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that was founded in the year 2000.
Our law firm specialises in personal injury claims and since the time of our foundation in the year 2000, we have helped thousands of victims who suffered from accidents that were not their fault. The firm helps these people get access to the kind of legal representation that they deserve, for all the suffering and pain that the victims are going through.
How to make a claim with an accident solicitor in Carnlough?
- First, head over to our website. There is a very simple 30-second test on the website. After you take this test, you will get to know whether or not you qualify to make a claim.
- Second, use the compensation calculator on the website to determine how much your claim could be worth. Note, this is just an estimate and not a guarantee of how much money you would actually receive from the claim that you file. But, at least by knowing an approximate figure, you will be able to make an informed decision.
- If you have decided that it is worthwhile to make a claim, then gather all the necessary documents and put them in a handy file or folder. This should be inclusive of names, addresses and phone numbers of the people who were involved in the accident for which you plan to file the claim. You should also include names of eyewitnesses, as well as invoices and receipts for any expenses that you might have incurred by way of injuries caused to you due to the accident.
- If you do not know what information you need, do not worry, your solicitor will guide you.
- Note that to qualify to make a claim the accident should be due to the negligence or fault of another person and it should have taken place within the past three years.
It takes only one call
If you want to make a personal injury claim and you are looking for an accident solicitor in Carnlough, all you need to do is call the 24/7 Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or you can also call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. It may be that you do not need an accident solicitor in Carnlough, but that we can provide you with a suitable alternative and however we do it, we’ll give you our very best advice.
Date Published: 16th July 2013
Author: David Brown