Do you need an accident solicitor in Carmarthenshire because you were injured in a road traffic accident that happened at night?
This kind of thing happens frequently. Driving at night is very different from driving in daylight – it’s not just a simple matter of switching on your lights and doing everything the same as you usually would.
Sometimes, people get injured in road accidents at night because another driver has done something reckless, or failed to take notice of the fact that visibility is reduced at night – in fact, injuries happen at night on Britain’s roads for a variety of reasons.
Looking for an accident solicitor in Carmarthenshire?
If you need a no-win, no-fee* accident solicitor in Carmarthenshire, or anywhere else in the UK, we can certainly help. We have a team of solicitors who will work on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve – and if you win your case, you’ll get a payout. That will really help you, especially if you’ve had a lot of additional expenses as a result of your accident.
But at Accident Advice Helpline, we also want to make sure that we help people to avoid getting into accidents. As well as helping people to claim for injuries, we want to do our best to make sure they won’t be the cause of someone else’s injuries.Open Claim Calculator
That’s why we’ve prepared a short guide, below, on night driving.
Tips for safe driving at night
1) Plan your journey before you set off. Study the map and familiarise yourself with junction numbers, roads you will need to take, names of towns, and so on. Allow sufficient time so you don’t have to rush.
2) Share the burden. If you’re taking passengers, why not allow them to drive? Only do this if they’re insured to drive your car, of course.
3) Don’t drive at times when you’d usually be asleep. You don’t want to fall asleep at the wheel.
4) Take breaks. Rest for a bit every two hours, at least. Get out of the car at a service station, stretch your legs, have some coffee or water, grab a bite to eat – or have a nap, if you need one.
5) Make sure you’re not too tired to drive before you set off. Get as much rest as you can before you get behind the wheel.
The best advice is this: don’t drive at night unless you really have to!
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
If you need help from an accident solicitor in Carmarthenshire, you can contact our hotline anytime, 24/7.
Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and you could get started with your claim straight away – if you qualify to claim, an adviser will pass your details to our team of no-win, no-fee* solicitors.
Alternatively, text “claim365” to 88010 and someone will call you back.
We look forward to hearing from you.