Five reasons to get moving after an accident
Once you’re on the way to recovery after an accident, your doctor will recommend you take up a gentle exercise regime.
Even if you are suffering from pain, you will still benefit from exercise. Five good reasons to get a move on:
- Exercise gives a boost to your body’s production of endorphins, which are natural painkillers that help you cope with pain. It also reduces the levels of a nasty stress hormone called cortisol.
- Exercise strengthens your muscles and ligaments, helping to prevent future accidents affecting the same part of your body;
- Getting moving again will help you sleep better – more sleep means more rest for your body and your brain, helping with your recovery.
- Exercise helps to keep your weight down, as too much weight can make pain and strain worse.
- Doing something positive can take your mind off the pain and injustice of having been hurt in an accident that was caused by somebody else’s negligence.
Do you qualify for claiming compensation with the help of an accident solicitor in Camborne?
Did your accident occur within the last 3 years? Did you cause the accident or was it somebody else’s fault? Did you seek medical treatment for your injuries after the accident? Which part of your body was injured?
Just four simple questions will determine if you qualify for making a personal injury claim with an accident solicitor in Camborne or other legal partner working with Accident Advice Helpline. Complete their online questionnaire in just 30 seconds – after that you’ll find out how much compensation you might get.
Finally, click the next button or call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to discuss your case. Gain access to justice and compensation with Accident Advice Helpline’s expertise. For the past 15 years’ their legal partners have helped thousands of people and every year they settle claims worth in the region of £30 million.
Their no-fuss approach makes the whole process fast and efficient. Most claims are actually dealt with over the telephone, keeping communication channels open between the two parties so that a speedy out of court settlement can be reached.
An accident solicitor in Camborne or other specialist will write to the negligent party outlining your opinion of who and what caused your accident. The letter will also inform the defendant of the injuries you suffered. Your accident solicitor in Camborne will be asking them to accept liability; if they do admit the accident was their fault your claim can be settled out of court, as soon as you and the defendant agree on an amount for compensation.
If your case goes to court, your accident solicitor in Camborne or other legal specialist assigned to your claim will prepare you and handle all necessary documents before a judge decides how much compensation you should be awarded.
All their legal partners provide a no-win, no-fee service, which means you can start your claim without making any upfront payment for legal fees. So, why not call 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) now.
Date Published: 5th July 2013
Author: David Brown