How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Cadnam

    Accident solicitor in Cadnam

    If you’re not sure whether you are entitled to receive compensation for your injury, there are more ways to find out.

    • Talk to an accident solicitor in Cadnam, or any other accident solicitor. Talking to a professional will give you the answer you are looking for in no time. They know very well what they’re talking about, so they will be able to tell you very quickly and easily if you can get any compensation for your injury. Unlike any accident solicitor in Cadnam, Accident Advice Helpline has a free telephone line which is probably the easiest way to get in touch with a professional. At 0800 689 0500 or at 0333 500 0993, from your mobile.
    • Try the 30-second calculator, a tool that Accident Advice Helpline has built to tell you in the blink of an eye if you qualify to make an injury claim. You only have to answer four simple questions and you get your answer. Moreover, you also get an estimate of the amount of money you can receive.
    • Figure it out on your own. If your injury was caused by someone else and if it didn’t happen longer than three years ago, the answer is probably yes.

    How to find the best accident solicitor in Cadnam

    Whether an accident solicitor in Cadnam is the best or not is something relative. It depends very much on the type of injury you have suffered and on the type of cases they are specialized in. You should look for an accident solicitor that has worked extensively with claims that are similar to yours. For example if you’ve had an accident at work, it’s much wiser to work with a claim company that is specialized in accidents at work rather than in road traffic accidents.

    How to handle fees

    The problem of the money you have to pay your solicitor is solved if you choose to work with a company that functions on a “no win, no fee” basis. This way, they only receive their fees if you receive your compensation, so you don’t have to worry about paying fees to your legal adviser if the case is not won.

    Accident Advice Helpline, which has more than 15 years of experience, works like this. In the words of our patron, Esther Rantzen, it is a “no win, no fee, no fuss” way of doing business.

    About going to court

    Many people get scared with the idea of going to court. They don’t like it, they don’t want it. They will be relieved to hear that when it comes to personal injury claims, most get solved over the telephone, so in many cases the claimant almost never has to physically go to court.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 10th July 2013

    Author: laura.balut

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.