How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Solicitor in Burnham-on-Sea

    If you, or a close family member, were injured in an accident which was not your or their fault, then you may be able to file a claim for personal injury compensation. You and your accident solicitor in Burnham-on-Sea (for example), need to be able to prove that the accident and personal injury was caused by someone else’s negligence. It may be clear, in the example of a road traffic accident, of whose fault the accident was (another driver and not you), but in some cases the person or persons responsible for the accident may not be immediately apparent. For example, there may not have been another vehicle involved in your road accident, but perhaps your car or bike hit a pothole and you lost control of the car or bike and you crashed into a tree. Obviously the tree was not to blame for the accident, but the local authority could have been, as it is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of roads.

    Accident solicitor in Burnham-on-Sea

    Whatever type of accident it was in which you were injured, then you need to talk with an accident solicitor in Burnham-on-Sea or any other place in the UK. They can advise you if you have a case to make a personal injury compensation claim. You will probably be able to arrange an appointment to discuss your case with an accident solicitor in Burnham-on-Sea or elsewhere. You may also be able to find one who will deal with your claim for personal injury compensation on a no-win, no-fee basis. There is no legal aid available for personal injury compensation claims.

    You need to file a personal injury compensation claim within three years from the date of your accident and similarly to file a claim for a work-related illness, you need to make a personal injury compensation claim within three years of being advised by your doctor that you have a work-related illness (or an occupational disease).

    If you experience difficulties in finding an accident solicitor in Burnham-on-Sea or elsewhere in the UK you can call Accident Advice Helpline for expert advice about any possible claim for personal injury compensation you may have.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with a team of expert solicitors who are very experienced in dealing with all types of personal injury compensation claims. We can advise you about whether or not you have a good case to make a claim, and can give you expert advice.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can find out more about our firm by visiting our Accident Advice Helpline website and checking out the information you will find on it which is relevant to your claim.

    While you are on the landing page you might want to take the thirty second test to find out how much compensation you might get if your claim were successful. However, this is only an estimated figure.

    After that you can call us at any time on our freephone numbers. These are 0800 689 0500 for landlines and 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Call now to see if we can help you!

    Date Published: 2nd July 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.