Have you realised that the most common accidents that happen to us are slips, trips and falls? If you think about this you will no doubt realise that these can happen anywhere. They may be caused by any of the following:-
- uneven nor broken floor surfaces (especially broken paving).
- unsuitable floor coverings ( for example on a boat the decks should be covered with an anti-slip coating.
- wet floors: if liquid of any kind or food is spilled then it should be cleaned up immediately to avoid accidents and warning signs should be in place.
- changes in levels – for example steps should be clearly marked to avoid falls.
- trailing cables are a common cause of accident because they could occur in an office or outside at a funfair for example.
- poor lighting – this can be hazardous while walking or driving
If you have been injured in a slip, trip or fall, which was caused by another person’s negligence, then you might have a case for filing a claim for personal injury compensation.
If you have suffered an injury in a slip, trip or fall, then you should speak with an accident solicitor in Bures (or one in your locality) and find out if you have grounds for making a personal injury compensation claim. There is no legal aid available for such cases these days, but there are a great many accident solicitors in Bures and elsewhere,who will act on your behalf on a no-win, no-fee* basis. That means you don’t have to pay up front.
Accident solicitor in Bures
You should be able to have a free consultation with an accident solicitor in Bures, or one elsewhere in the UK, to discuss your accident or work-related illness or illness for which you could not have been responsible. You can claim for an illness caused by your working environment or for food poisoning or MRSA (meticillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus, one of the so-called superbugs) which you might get after being treated in a hospital or which you might get after being in a nursing home. If you are injured from an accident which was not your fault, or if you have been diagnosed with an illness for which someone else was to blame, then you might have grounds to claim personal injury compensation.
There are so many types of accidents and personal injuries that you need to find an accident solicitor in Bures (for example) who is experienced in dealing with your particular type of compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline
At Accident Advice Helpline we have professional solicitors who are experts in the field of personal injury compensation. Visit our Accident Advice Helpline and decide if you would like us to help you. We have made it easy for you by providing you with two freephone numbers to ring at any time, any day, one for landlines – 0800 689 0500 and for mobiles 0333 500 0993. Check us out at the website and then give us a ring to find out if we can help you.