How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Bulphan

    If you are looking for an accident solicitor in Bulphan, the chances are you may not find exactly the one you need. That’s because accident solicitors, or personal injury ones specialize in different personal injury claim types. If you wanted a solicitor who specialised in divorce, you wouldn’t go to one who specialised in conveyancing, for example, and the same is true in the realm of accident solicitors. You need to find one who has the expertise and experience you need to make a successful claim perhaps in work-related injuries or illnesses or in medical negligence or one who has the necessary experience to deal with a life-changing injury.

    Personal injury compensation claims – food poisoning

    Did you know that you can claim personal injury compensation for accidents and illnesses which cannot be attributed to you? For example, if you were unlucky enough to have eaten the raw curry leaves in the chutney served at the Newcastle Street Spice Festival in 2013, then you might have a case for claiming personal injury compensation for food poisoning. You would have to have a receipt to prove proof of purchase and you would have to have consulted a doctor for medical treatment. Curiously perhaps, of the 29 confirmed cases of salmonella 25 were strains of the bacteria that had never before been found in the UK. This outbreak of salmonella poisoning could have been caused because people did not have sufficient knowledge and training in how to use and prepare curry leaves. Because this could have been so the Food Standards Agency has been asked to provide guidelines regarding their use.

    If you have food poisoning after eating a contaminated product or after eating at a hotel or restaurant you should seek medical treatment and report the case to the local environmental health department. If you buy a contaminated product then you should keep the packaging so that it can be analysed. You or your doctor need to report your illness so that an outbreak can, hopefully, be prevented.

    Accident solicitor in Bulphan

    If you have had any injury or illness which has not been your fault, but has been the result of another person’s negligence in the last three years, then you might be able to claim personal injury compensation. An accident solicitor in Bulphan or one elsewhere may be able to help you. You should get an initial interview with an accident solicitor in Bulphan, or one elsewhere free of charge. You can discuss your accident and injury and your accident solicitor in Bulphan (for example) will tell you if you have a good case to make a claim or not.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you are unable to find an accident solicitor near you who has the expertise and experience you need to file a successful claim, why not call Accident Advice Helpline? We have a website which you can visit and find out more about us. You might then want to call us for expert, free advice on one of our freephone numbers:- 0800 689 0500 for landlines and 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Call now as our lines are always open.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 29th June 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.