If you are living and working in Builth and have had an accident in the last three years which was not your fault, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation. You may be looking for an accident solicitor in Builth, or, if you live in another place in the UK, you may be searching for one near you. There may be questions you have about making a personal injury compensation claim, and if that is the case, why not call Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice about personal injury compensation claims?
Criteria for personal injury claims
There are several points to bear in mind before you contact an accident solicitor in Builth (or elsewhere) and you should also bear in mind that a personal injury compensation claim can also be made for a work-related illness.
Your accident should have happened within the last three years or within two years if it occurred on a plane, ship, boat and so on as there are International Conventions covering these.
- If you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness, then you have three years from the date you were told by your doctor that you had such an illness to file your claim.
- The accident or illness should not have been your fault and you should be able to prove that it was caused by another person, or by another person’s negligence.
- You should have received medical treatment soon after the accident occurred. You will need to show medical records to an accident solicitor in Builth (for example).
- In the case of an illness such as food poisoning then you will have to show receipts from the place you ate at or a receipt for the product you bought that was responsible for it.
- Accidents at work and in public places (cinemas, restaurants and so on) should have been reported and logged in the accident book.
Accident solicitor in Builth
An accident solicitor in Builth, may not have the experience of dealing with your type of personal injury compensation claim, and in that case, we would suggest you ring us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert advice about any possible claim you think you have. You will an accident solicitor who specialises in the type of accident you have had and in the type of injury sustained. An accident solicitor in Builth may have experience of dealing with agricultural accidents, but not with Medical Negligence claims, for example.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm which has been specialising in personal injury compensation claims for more than a decade. You can visit our Accident Advice Helpline website to gather some more information about us and while you are there, take the thirty second test which calculates how much compensation you may get. This is only an estimate, however as no one can be sure of the exact amount.
You could then call us – at any time – for advice about any possible claim you may have. We have two freephone numbers, one for landlines and one for mobiles. These are: for landlines 0800 689 0500 and for mobiles 0333 500 0993. Why not call us now for expert advice?