General advice for getting better after an accident
If you suffered a bad fall while on holiday or were involved in a road traffic accident on your way to work, you will need to be patient and allow yourself plenty of time to recover from your injuries. While you are getting over the physical effects of your accident quite nicely to the delight of your GP and your family, the emotional trauma you suffered as a result of your accident may take rather longer to heal. Staying positive is not easy when you are worried about finances while you are off work. Who’s going to pay for physiotherapy or the nutritious diet your GP recommended to speed up your recovery?
While an accident solicitor in Brewood can help you win compensation to pay for any private medical care and medicines you might need, the long hard slog of getting better is entirely down to you.
Five steps to help with your recovery:
- Allow yourself plenty of rest and don’t try to hurry the recovery process; sleep, learn relaxation techniques and remain positive your accident solicitor will win your claim;
- Let a physiotherapist of similar specialist show you gentle exercises that will help speed up the repair process of the damaged part of your body. Exercise muscles and joints on the non-affected parts of your body to build up your strength;
- Discuss a nutritious diet with your GP to help your recovery. Certain types of food contain nutrients that assist healing;
- Cut out the stress and financial worry: speak to a no win no fee* accident solicitor in Brewood about your case and win compensation.
Who qualifies for injury claims?
Accident victims who:-
- where not to blame for their accident, but were the innocent victim of somebody else’s negligence
- suffered injuries in a non-fault accident that occurred in the last 3 years
- required medical attention as a direct result of the accident
Making a claim with an accident solicitor in Brewood
Put all your relevant documents such as medical diagnosis and any expenses you might have paid for during recovery into a handy file or folder. Try to arrange them in chronological order as dates of hospital appointments for example will prompt your memory and will remind you to include receipts for travel to and from your hospital in your claim. Now find out if you qualify in just half a minute more!
Visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website and complete a simple online questionnaire. In just 30 seconds you will know if you have a valid claim and how much compensation you might get, if an accident solicitor in Brewood wins your case.
If you feel uncomfortable using the internet, call for advice on freephone number 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 and speak to a friendly advisor instead. You are under no obligation to proceed with a claim, but if you do, Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with a no win no fee* specialist solicitor.
Lines are available 24/7 and talking to an expert will allow you to make an informed decision about the next step in your recovery: receiving justice, seeing the negligent party punished and winning compensation!