Appointing an accident solicitor in Brandesburton to handle your injury claim
If you were hurt in an accident in the Brandesburton area within the last three years and another party was responsible for your injuries, you can claim compensation.
It is advisable to call an accident solicitor in Brandesburton who offers a no-win, no-fee* legal service. Making a claim without the backing of a no-win, no-fee* service can turn out rather expensively, perhaps wiping out any compensation you might have received.
No-win, no-fee* services mean you won’t need to pay money upfront to start your claim nor will you be asked to pay legal fees if your claim in unsuccessful.
Finding the right kind of legal representation
Accident Advice Helpline is a compensation provider specialising in personal injury claims. Our law firm was established in 2000 and for many years our patron, TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen, has campaigned for more people to take advantage of their legal right to claim compensation. Dame Esther is perhaps the UK’s best known champion and defender of consumer rights.
Over the years Accident Advice Helpline’s no-win, no-fee* legal policy has helped thousands of accident victims to gain access to justice and compensation. You could be one of them!
What an accident solicitor in Brandesburton will discuss with you
In your initial consultation your accident solicitor in Brandesburton or other specialist will take down details of all the circumstances that led to your accident and why you think the other party is to blame.
You need to provide:
- names and contact details of every one involved in the accident, including names of witnesses
- your medical assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- receipts, bills and invoices of expenses you paid as a result of your injuries
- proof of loss of income, if you were forced to stay off work during recovery
- any other documents or photographs that might support your case, such as newspaper reports about similar accidents on the same country road lacking adequate sign posting or slips, trips and falls on the same stretch of pavement outside your local supermarket or the same drunk driver having caused somebody else’s accident before yours occurred
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
To receive honest expert advice about your potential claim call Accident Advice Helpline. You can also go online and complete our simple 30-second test. It will assess in just half a minute, if you qualify to make a personal injury claim. Our online compensation calculator will provide you with an estimate of how much compensation your claim is potentially worth. Your initial consultation is free of charge – just call either of our helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. Lines are available 24/7.
Date Published: 24th June 2013