Discussing your case with an accident solicitor in Brampton
If you suffered injuries in an accident that happened in the Brampton area within the last 3 years and somebody else was responsible for the accident, you are entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Before calling an accident solicitor in Brampton to discuss your case, it is best to arrange all relevant documents in chronological order in a file or folder. That way you have everything ready to hand.
Details an accident solicitor in Brampton will need:
- names and contact details of everyone involved in your accident
- names and contact details of any witnesses
- documents of your medical assessment: diagnosis and treatment, recommendations by specialists, if you sought a second opinion
- any photographs taken at the scene of the accident
- receipts, bills and invoices relating to expenses
- proof of loss of income
- details of any insurance policies that might cover your legal expenses such as household or motor insurance or union membership
- details of similar accidents that happened in the same circumstances, for example similar road traffic accidents that happened on the same stretch of road or other people suffering the same injuries in accidents at your work place as you did
When you go through your file, you might even compile a list of key points which will act as a prompt during your telephone conversations with various accident solicitors.
It is usually best to speak to more than one accident solicitor in Brampton before deciding if it is worth making a personal injury claim. There are typically quite a few offering an initial free consultation, but if you cannot find an accident solicitor in Brampton offering no win no fee services or an initial free consultation, call Accident Advice Helpline on their freephone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to discuss your case.
Make sure you get the best possible legal representation
For more than a decade Accident Advice Helpline has provided non-fault accident victims with the best possible legal representation for personal injury claims.
All their legal partners provide a no win no fee service. A friendly advisor will tell you over the phone, if you have a valid claim that is likely to succeed and how much compensation you might get, if your claim is successful. Advisors are available 24/7, but you are under no obligation to go ahead. You can simply take their honest expert advice and consider your options.
If you’re fed up repeating the circumstances of your accident without being told what you want to hear, why not visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website first. A handy 30-second test will tell you straight away, if you can claim and how much compensation you might get, if you win.
Your accident solicitor in Brampton or other specialist will typically deal with your claim over the phone to speed up the claims process and to keep costs low. If you settle out of court, your claim can be dealt with quite quickly and the compensation you get will enable you to get your life back on track.