You may be looking for an accident solicitor in Blaydon-on-Tyne for any number of reasons. You can claim personal injury compensation for a variety of accidents. Some of the types of accident you could have been involved in are listed below. To make a personal injury compensation claim you should have been involved in an accident which was not your fault or have an illness which has been caused by someone else’s negligence. You have three years from the date of your accident in which to file a claim.
Types of accidents
- There are accidents involving faulty products such as electrical appliances which can catch fire and burn you. Cars may also have faulty electric circuits which can catch fire too. Another type of faulty product is a medicine or other type of medication or a medical device (for example implants).
- Road accidents and trips, slips and falls are more common accidents, with injuries arising from trips, slips and falls being some of the most common ones.
- You might have had an accident involving an animal – a farm animal, horse or dog.
- There are also accidents which occur in the workplace, many of which, according to the Health and Safety Executive go unreported.
- If you are a member of the British armed forces, you might have had an accident during the course of your work which was not your fault, and an accident solicitor may be able to help you in a personal injury compensation claim against the Ministry of Defense.
- There are accidents which occur in public places, in the street, in a cinema, at a sports stadium and so on.
- Sports related injuries may not be your fault and some can be claimed for.
These are just a few of the types of accident that could happen to almost anyone. You might also have contracted an industrial disease or work-related illness, and you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim for these too.
Accident solicitor in Blaydon-on-Tyne
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, or if you have a work-related illness, then you should discuss your case with an accident solicitor in Blaydon-on-Tyne, or one who is in your part of the country. If you have difficulties finding an accident solicitor in Blaydon-on-Tyne or elsewhere, you could contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline
We suggest you take a look at our Accident Advice Helpline website and take the half a minute it takes to do the thirty second test. This gives you an idea (an estimate only) of the amount of compensation you could receive for a successful claim. Afterwards you may want to call us on our freephone numbers. These are 0800 689 0500 and for mobiles 0333 500 0993.
You can call us right now as our lines are open all the time!Open Claim Calculator