If you are looking for an accident solicitor in Blagdon, perhaps, or anywhere else in the UK, then perhaps you might be considering filing a personal injury compensation claim. If that is the case there are few things you need to know.
Top 5 points to consider before contacting an accident solicitor in Blagdon
- If you had an accident in which you were injured, this should have happened within the last three years if you want to make a claim.
- The accident should not have been any fault of yours and you will need to show that it was caused by negligence on the part of another person.
- You can also claim personal injury compensation for a work-related illness if you were first diagnosed with this within the last three years. You will need to be able to demonstrate that the illness was caused by your working environment and due to negligence on the part of your employer. For example if you were not given the appropriate protective clothing necessary for the work you do, then your employer is at fault. If you were given protective gear but did not wear it, then you would not have a case for filing a personal injury compensation claim.
- You need an accident solicitor in Blagdon or elsewhere, who is experienced in dealing with the type of personal injury compensation claim which you wish to make. Just as you wouldn’t go to a divorce lawyer to represent you in a personal injury compensation case, so you wouldn’t hire an accident solicitor whose experience lay in the field of road traffic accidents if you had a work-related illness claim against your employer.
- You cannot receive legal aid for a personal injury compensation claim, so you may need a solicitor who will act on your behalf on a no win, no fee basis.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with a team of solicitors who are based all over Britain and we will have experts in the area of personal injury compensation claims near you, whether you live in Blagdon or Blackwaterfoot. We have worked in this field for more than ten years and work on a no win, no fee basis.
If you visit our Accident Advice Helpline website, you can take our thirty second test, which is on the first page you come to. This gives you an estimate of the amount of compensation you might get if your claim is successful. You can then read more information on our site, or call us so that we can give you our expert advice regarding your personal injury compensation claim.
So, if you need an accident solicitor in Blagdon, you can call us right now, whatever the time is, as the lines are always open. You can find the numbers on the website, but here they are too: – 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile phone, 0333 500 0993. Why not give us a ring?
Date Published: 17th June 2013