How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Need an accident Solicitor in Barking and Dagenham

    Barking and Dagenham is an east London borough which has its main offices in Dagenham. Dagenham was first mentioned in a document dated 666 AD (or perhaps later in 687 as sources differ) as Dæccanhaam and the document was a charter from Barking Abbey. Its name probably means farmstead of a man called Daecca. In the twentieth century Dagenham was associated with the Ford Motor Company and the film, “Made in Dagenham” which was directed by Nigel Cole, is based on the 1968 strike at the Dagenham car plant when female workers walked out in a protest about sexual discrimination.

    Do you need an accident solicitor in Barking and Dagenham?

    You may be considering making a personal injury compensation claim and be looking for a suitable accident solicitor in Barking and Dagenham to assist you. If so, you may not have begun the process of ringing around firms of solicitors in your area yet as this can be a daunting, time-consuming task. This is because you need to find a solicitor who specialises in handling claims for people who have been injured in a similar type of accident to yours. All of our solicitors are experienced in personal compensation claims, and can help you to get the compensation your deserve.

    If you have an accident in your place of work you would need an accident solicitor in Barking and Dagenham who specialises in accidents in the workplace and one who has considerable expertise in Health and Safety laws and regulations.

    If you are unable to find an appropriate solicitor to help you with your potential claim, why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline? We are a law firm that works with a team of expert accident solicitors, all of whom work on a completely no-win no-fee basis, meaning there’s no upfront costs for you to make a claim.

    Am I able to file a claim for injuries?

    In order to be eligible to file a claim for our injuries, you must be able to prove that you were not responsible for the accident in which you were injured. Your personal injury solicitor should be able to help you do this and also to prove that someone else was responsible for the accident. You should also have sought immediate medical attention for your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time for information about the claims process and for legal advice. You can call us on our free landline number, 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. Why not call us now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 13th October 2014

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.