Accident Advice Helpline are one of the UK’s leading experts in personal injury claims. If you have had a non-fault accident and need an accident solicitor in Ardmillan, we can help.
About Accident Advice Helpline
• Accident Advice Helpline always work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis and our friendly advisors can offer you as much free, no-obligation advice as you need.
• On our insightful and informative website we have the compensation calculator, also called the 30-second test. This can help advise potential clients if they qualify for a compensation claim or not.
• The friendly professional advisors will put you in touch with an experienced solicitor. Accident Advice Helpline work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland.
• Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 15 years. This means we have a lot more knowledge and experience than a local accident solicitor in Ardmillan would have.
• Compensation can be awarded to a claimant with the intention of ensuring they haven’t suffered a financial loss as the result of their accident. e.g. to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills or aids.
Now you have more information about how we work, you may be wondering whether you and your particular case are eligible to receive compensation. Please read on to find out more and hopefully your question will be answered.
Can an accident solicitor in Ardmillan help?
• You can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault. This includes road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and many more types of incidents.
• Your accident must have happened within 3 years (although please note this deadline can be extended in certain special cases for example where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases).
• Most claims can be processed easily and simply over the telephone from the comfort of your own home.
• You will need to prove that your injuries were treated by a medical practitioner, and you will need to attend one additional medical assessment, but we will make sure this is at a place convenient for you.
• Most claimants will not need to attend court. If the need does arise your specifically assigned solicitor will guide you and support you through this particular stage of the compensation process.
• You can claim for the injury as well as any expenses. Expenses can include medical bills, loss of earnings, travel expenses to and from medical appointments, medical equipment and aids.
Call for advice today
So if you’re looking for an accident solicitor in Ardmillan, just call Accident Advice Helpline. You can talk to an advisor on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. They can take you through the claims process but they won’t start your claim until you are happy to proceed, so find out now if we can help you with a claim.Open Claim Calculator