How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Abercarn

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Abercarn

    Have you been injured in an accident in or near Abercarn in South Wales? Do you require the services of an expert accident solicitor in Abercarn? Just talk to Accident Advice Helpline.

    Do you need an accident solicitor in Abercarn?

    If you have been injured in an accident which was not your fault, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. Even if you find an accident solicitor in Abercarn, they may not be a specialist in personal injury law. A local solicitor, for example, would tend to concentrate on one, or perhaps two, areas of the personal injury compensation claims laws, but you need to find one who is an expert in the area which covers the type of accident that you were injured in. For example, if you fell in a restaurant and broke your arm, you would need an accident solicitor in Abercarn who specialises in handling claims arising from accidents in public places.

    It may take you some time to track one down, but if you call us at Accident Advice Helpline we may be able to put you in touch with just the solicitor you need. We are a law firm that has been helping people with their personal injury compensation claims for over 15 years. We work with a team of expert personal injury solicitors who are experienced in different types of personal injury claims, so we can put you in touch with the right expert. All our personal injury solicitors work for clients on a no-win, no-fee* basis, which is very good news, as there is no longer legal aid for personal injury compensation claim cases.

    Accidents in public places

    If you had a fall in a shop, it might have been caused by the negligence of staff, in which case you could be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim against the owner. For example, if food or liquid had been spilled on the floor and not cleaned up, and you slipped and fell and fractured a limb, you might be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim. You and your personal injury solicitor may be able to prove that your accident was caused by negligence and a disregard of the Health and Safety regulations.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have a potential personal injury claim to file, but need help finding an accident solicitor in Abercarn, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for help and advice. You can call us free from a landline by calling 0800 689 0500, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 6th October 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.