Abbotsbury is a charming, historically rich village with a wealth of attractions to appeal to visitors and locals alike. Close to the seaside town of Weymouth in Dorset it proves a popular spot for relaxation, activity and nightlife.
Accidents can happen anywhere and this idyllic setting may be no exception.
If you have suffered an injury as the result of an accident within the past 3 years; that was someone else’s fault, you may be looking for an accident solicitor in Abbotsbury to advise on making a claim and supporting you through the process.
What kind of accident injury may an Accident Solicitor in Abbotsbury advise you on?
- Slips, trip and falls
- Work place accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
How do you find an accident solicitor in Abbotsbury?
Accident Advice Helpline is a national firm providing a personalised service, as a compensation provider for personal injury compensation. With over 15 years’ experience as a personal injury compensation law firm, you can expect professional and friendly service assuring your claim is in good hands.
We provide superior customer service, making claiming through us the easiest possible journey. Our success is down to adhering to four key principles:Open Claim Calculator
Looking for an accident solicitor in Abbotsbury?
Look no further.
Accident Advice Helpline offers:
- In-house solicitors/lawyers who work on no-win, no-fee. If you don’t win your case you don’t pay our legal fees.
- No obligation to go ahead. You decide if you want to start your claim
- Advice line operates 24/7.
- Friendly, helpful advisors. If we can’t answer your question straight away, we’ll call you back.
- Endorsement from our patron Dame Esther Rantzen, a consumer champion for the UK and TV personality who says: “Take my advice; you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.”
- Take the unique 30-second test to find out if you qualify for compensation
- Call us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500
- Call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993
Most claims can be processed by telephone, so it is unlikely you will have to attend court.
Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed as there are too many aspects that affect the final outcome. We can only give estimates of what your claim might be worth, and you can get this by completing the unique 30-second test online, or with an advisor.
Claim time varies from one case to another, so the sooner you get your claim started, the better.