How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Report Forms

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Accident Report Forms

    Accident Report Forms

    Accident Report Forms

    Accident Advice Helpline process thousands of personal injury compensation claims every year and the types of accidents that we deal with range from accidents at work, to slips, trips and falls and road traffic accidents. Some of the most important documents used by our legal partners in a compensation claim are accident report forms, as they help to identify several important factors concerning the accident.

    A variety of accident report forms can be included in a claim for personal injury compensation, for example, a doctor would detail the extent of the injuries suffered and how they are likely to affect the victim in the future; workplace accident report forms are used to record details of when and how the accident happened; and police reports would also be included in the case file.

    Workplace accidents – legal health and safety requirements of your employer

    If you have had an accident in the workplace, your employer is obliged to record the event in an accident book. Details such as the exact time and place of the accident are recorded, in addition to your version of what happened. Accident report forms play an important part in workplace compensation claims and help to determine whether your employer has been negligent in their duty of care to you as an employee.

    Accident report forms – vital evidence as part of your claim

    Should you decide to claim compensation for injuries suffered in any type of accident that was not your fault, the accident form will help to provide a picture of what happened. Your solicitor will include the form along with other documentation such as a police report and use it to either negotiate a settlement for you, or represent you in court.

    Using a compensation provider such as Accident Advice Helpline will give you access to a network of specialist legal partners. This serves to reduce stress, as you will not have to find a good personal injury solicitor yourself. Our legal partners all work on a no win no fee* basis, which means that you will have nothing to pay to start a claim for compensation.

    Our helpful advisors can guide you through the entire process of claiming compensation, from how the accident report forms are used as part of your claim, to the length of time it might take to complete. For more information go to our website or call the free 24-hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 to speak to one of our advisors.

    Category: Health and safety at work

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.