A guide to claiming compensation after your accident in Perth
If you are looking to claim personal injury compensation after being hurt in an accident in Perth, this short guide should be able to tell you what you need to know about claiming that compensation. For further information, please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 and one of our advisors will be happy to help you.
Do you qualify for compensation?
The first thing to do when claiming personal injury compensation, is to check that you qualify!
- Was your accident in Perth caused by someone else?
- Did the accident take place within the past three years?
If you can answer yes to both of these questions then you are probably entitled to compensation.
It doesn’t matter where your accident in Perth happened, whether it was at work, at home, on the road or in a public place.
Personal injury compensation can be awarded for any injury or illness (physical or psychological) that you suffered because of your accident in Perth, no matter how serious. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we know better than anyone that even minor injuries can have long-term consequences. Some of our customers struggle to get over the dent in their income caused by only a week or so off of work, others have had to miss holidays or events.
- Your compensation claim will take into account the pain of your injury and any inconvenience and monetary losses it caused you. From lost income to missed theatre tickets, childcare costs to travel expenses.
- To find out how much compensation you may be owed use the 30-Second Compensation Calculator on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
By now you probably have a fair idea whether you’re entitled to personal injury compensation or not. To confirm, please call one of our advisors on 0800 689 0500.
The next step is to find a solicitor to take your claim through the legal process. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we can provide you with a dedicated injury lawyer who will handle your claim under a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement.
- Our solicitors will work their hardest to get you the best compensation deal possible.
- Most of the cases we handle are settled out of court.
Why use AAH?
- We were founded in 2000, so have over ten years of industry experience. Over that time we have streamlined our services to make claiming compensation a stress-free process.
- As well as our legal team, we have a twenty-four hour helpline providing no-obligation help and support from experienced advisors.
- AAH patron is Esther Rantzen, champion for consumer rights.
We have helped thousands of people get the compensation they need and deserve after their accidents. If you would like us to help you after your accident in Perth call us now on 0800 689 0500. (Or on 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile.) Our lines are open 24/7 and all calls are confidential.
Date Published: 8th June 2014
Author: David Brown