There are many different accidents that can occur on the road. However, if you have been involved in an accident on the roads in Blackpool, and it was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation to help you through the recovery process.
A lot of people are put off from making a claim, as they unsure as to whether they have the basis for one. Nevertheless, the following is simply a mere handful of the different types of road traffic accidents that are covered:
- Car crashes
- Travel accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Untraced drivers claims
- Uninsured drivers claims
- Passenger injuries
- Driver injuries
- and many more
The way in which the accident happened is not the main factor when determining how much compensation you will be entitled to. More often than not, you simply need to prove the following three facts to be true:
- The road traffic accident happened within the past three years
- The incident was caused by someone else’s error or negligence
- You have seen a doctor for your injuries
Hopefully, you now have a better idea as to whether you should make a claim, so now let’s take a look at some top advice on hiring a solicitor in Blackpool.
Advice on hiring after an accident on the roads in Blackpool
There is no denying that the most important component in any personal injury claim is the solicitor you use, as they have your chances of securing compensation in their hands. So, what advice on hiring a solicitor in Blackpool should you be looking for?
- Experience – Experience is essential. You don’t want to be someone’s first project; you want them to have handled many cases successfully before.
- Specialisation – They must specialise in road traffic accidents.
- Success rate – You certainly don’t want to use the services of someone that has a track record of not winning their cases.
- No-win no-fee – Going for a no-win no-fee solicitor is highly advisable because you will only pay legal fees if your case is a success. This minimises risk, ensures a better service and guarantees the solicitor will only take on your case if they genuinely they can secure your compensation.
- Reputation – Last but not least, read reviews that have been left by previous clients to ensure the solicitor has a good reputation in the industry.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Lines are open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can try the 30-second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim. After your accident on the roads in Blackpool, we can give you all the help you need.
Date Published: 14th July 2015
Author: David Brown