How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Oadby and Wigston accident 

    Have you been injured in an accident in the Oadby and Wigston area? If you have had an Oadby and Wigston accident, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you are able to make a personal injury compensation claim now. You will find our contact details below.

    How to begin an Oadby and Wigston accident claim

    If you think that you have an Oadby and Wigston accident claim to file, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice.

    You will be able to speak with one of our expert legal advisers and discuss the circumstances of your accident. When the adviser has a clear picture of how the accident happened, he or she will be able to tell you if your particular claim can be made.

    If you actually do have a claim to file, you can begin the claims’ process while you are on the phone. We find that most claims can be dealt with in this way. You may, however, have to have another medical examination.

    Don’t hesitate, contact us now, as when the deadline for filing a claim has passed, it is very difficult to file it. To do so you would have to prove that there were exceptional circumstances that had prevented you from filing it before the deadline had passed.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Eligibility for making a claim

    To begin with, you have to be in a position to prove that you were not to blame for your accident. You will also have to prove that it was the fault of another person. If you believe that you can prove these things, then contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    If the police were at your accident scene, the accident report which they compile on completion of investigations into the accident should help you prove that you were a victim of the accident.

    Your medical records will demonstrate that you had medical treatment as soon as you could have done after the accident. It is necessary to prove that this was the case.

    How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    You can either call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, every day of the year. Text us if you want us to call you to discuss your potential claim. Simply text “claim 365” to us on 88010 and we will call you.

    If you call us from a landline use our freephone number, which is 0800 689 0500. To call from a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993.

    If no one can take your call, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.

    Why not contact us now for expert legal advice about your potential claim?

    Date Published: 21st June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.