If you do then we can help. We are an injury law firm that can give you the best support and legal help you need to make a successful claim for compensation after an accident in Middlesbrough, however that accident happened, as long as your accident in Middlesbrough happened within the past three years and wasn’t ‘your fault’.
Accident Advice Helpline are long-standing providers of legal advice and ‘no win, no fee*’ solicitors. We have helped hundreds of people from the Middlesbrough area get the compensation they need after an accident. From minor injuries to the more serious, from road accidents to the more unusual. With all that experience and legal expertise we are well placed to get the best compensation deal for you.
Last year our solicitors made successful claims on behalf of:
- Mr Gary, who worked as an engineer at Middlesbrough docks when he was run over by a colleague in a fork-lift. Mr Gary suffered multiple fractures to both legs and needed almost a year off of work. He is still undergoing physiotherapy.
- Mrs Lucas, who was knocked off of her bike by a reversing van. Mrs Lucas’ husband had to take three weeks off of work to look after the couple’s three children, and had to miss a valuable business trip away.
- Mr Hamilton and Mr Yates, who both received multiple injuries in a four car collision caused by dangerous driving.
- And Mr Isaac, who contracted legionnaire’s disease from a swimming pool.
Are you owed compensation?
- You can claim compensation if your accident in Middlesbrough was caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness, i.e. the accident wasn’t your fault. If that’s the case, and providing the accident happened within the past three years then you are probably entitled to compensation.
- You can claim for any accident in Middlesbrough no matter where or how it happened, and you can claim for any injury (or illness) that happened as a result of that accident, however serious. Even minor injuries can have knock on effects, sometimes months or even years later.
- You can claim damages for the pain and suffering you endured because of the injury itself, and also be reimbursed for any monetary losses it may have caused, loss of earnings for example.
To confirm your eligibility to claim you can call one of our advisors on 0800 689 0500. We promise that our advisors will be 100 per cent honest about your eligibility to claim.
Before calling you could use our handy compensation calculator which you can find on our website. The calculator will tell you if you qualify for compensation in less than a minute and it will also give you a rough estimate of how much you may be owed.Open Claim Calculator
To find out more about Accident Advice Helpline, or talk to us about your accident in Middlesbrough, call our twenty-four hour helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.