Did you know that Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with accident legal advice in Kent? On this page, we are going to tell you absolutely everything that you need to know about claiming compensation with us.
It is worth knowing that there is absolutely no obligation on your part if you decide to give our team of experienced advisors a call today. We are more than happy to provide you with accident legal advice in Kent. We want to provide you with all the information that you need in order to make an informed decision about whether pursuing legal action is the right option for you or not.
Can you make a claim?
We are a 100% no win, no fee* law firm. The reason as to why we have gone down this route is because we believe that access to legal representation should not be restricted by the amount of money that a person has in their bank account. Absolutely everybody, providing they have a strong claim for compensation, should have the opportunity to make a claim. This is why we will be more than willing to take on the financial risk of your compensation claim.
It is, however, worth knowing that we can’t deal with every compensation claim that comes our way. Your case does need to have a pretty strong chance of being successful otherwise we will be unable to provide you with representation. This means that your case will need to meet the following guidelines:
- You must have been injured. We can’t help you at all if you are unable to provide us with proof of these injuries.
- The incident must have been the fault of another person. You must be able to provide us with evidence that proves that this is the case.
- The incident must have occurred within the last three years.
How much compensation can you claim?
This question is impossible to answer without knowing the facts of your case. In fact, even then, we will only be able to provide you with a rough estimate with regards to the amount of compensation you may be entitled to. This is because every case is different. When we are looking into how much compensation you may be entitled to, we will consider two different things:
- The severity of your injuries. The more severe they are and the more of an impact they have had on your life, the more compensation you may be entitled to claim.
- Whether you have suffered any financial loss as a result of your injuries.
Get accident legal advice in Kent today
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 15th November 2015
Author: David Brown