Help is at hand if you need accident legal advice in Windsor and Maidenhead. Slips, trips and falls are some of the most common accidents that happen in a workplace. There are various ways you could have an accident such as these. For instance, you could slip over on a wet floor either a spill or wet from cleaning but with no warning signs. You could trip over something in the walkway that should not have been there. You could even fall down some stairs because they were damaged or wet. Any type of slip, trip or fall could leave you with injuries hopefully only minor but in some cases, they can be very serious. The types of injuries usually sustained in a slip or fall in the workplace are:
- Fractures– this occurs when a bone is broken, you would be in a lot of pain and need time off work.
- Sprains and Strains– this is damage to the tendons or muscles around the bones, again causing its victim’s pain and discomfort also needing time off work.
- Head injuries– this could be anything from a bump on the head leaving a bruise or cut to serious internal bleeding.
- Spinal injuries– this is when you damage you could slip a disc or damage your spinal cord. Both would be painful and require rest from work to recover. In some very serious cases, you could be left paralyzed.
- Open wounds– these happen when you land on something which actually penetrates the skin, in most cases this is stitched and treated with antibiotics to avoid infection.
All of the above can leave you having to take time off work, suffering from a lot of pain and upset the daily routine of your life. If this sounds like something that has happened to you or someone you know you should look into how to make an accident at work claim. For expert accident legal advice in Windsor and Maidenhead, read on.
By making an accident at work claim, you could be entitled to get back any loss of earnings and any extra money you have had to pay out for things you can no longer do yourself such as the cleaning. You could even get a little extra for your stress and inconvenience.
How to get accident legal advice in Windsor and Maidenhead
Simply call the trustworthy and professional team at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call when it suits you as the lines never close. By making an inquiry you will be under no obligation to make a claim. Simply talk to one of our helpful advisors on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and discuss the details of your accident and if you meet the criteria to make a claim. Then should you wish to proceed the experienced advisor will guide you through the next stage. Get in touch today for accident legal advice in Windsor and Maidenhead.