Accident legal advice in Warwick
Are you here because you are thinking about claiming personal injury compensation? Our accident claims solicitors in Warwick can help you claim compensation for any injury, so long as the accident that you were involved in was someone else’s fault. This could be an accident that took place:
- At work
- On the road
- In a public place
- At home
Wherever your accident happened, our experienced accident solicitors will work hard to make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve. We can give you accident legal advice in Warwick.
How to claim
Our solicitors will do everything that they can to keep claiming as simple and stress-free as possible – they understand that you just want to concentrate on getting better, but you can help them by doing a few simple things before you claim:
- If you haven’t done so already, you should go and see a doctor about your injury, as your injury needs to be noted in your medical record in order to claim.
- In order to get you all of the compensation that you are entitled to, we will need all of the details of your accident. We recommend writing everything down before you call us, so that you are sure that you have given us all of the information that we need.
- You should take photos of your injury, and if possible, or where your accident happened. If you were injured in a car accident, you should also take photographs of the damage to your vehicle.
- The solicitor assigned to your case will make sure that you are reimbursed any money that you have spent on accident-related costs, so please make a note of your expenses, and retain any receipts or bank statements that prove them.
- Finally, make sure that you are fully recovered from your injury before you claim. If you claim too soon, you may not get all of the compensation that you would have been entitled to.
Compensation amounts vary from case to case, but you can get an estimate of how much your claim could be worth by using the compensation calculator tool on our website. You will not have to pay tax on the money that you receive, but if you claimed state benefits to help you manage financially during your recovery you may have to pay that money back.
Most personal injury claims are settled out of court.
Call Accident Advice Helpline to claim today
To talk to one of our friendly advisors about claiming personal injury compensation please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. We can give you accident legal advice in Warwick.
Date Published: 25th May 2015
Author: David Brown