There is no end to the different types of scenarios that can lead people to needing the services of accident lawyers in Woking. From injuries that have occurred because of a faulty product, to car crashes, to workplace accidents, to slips and trips, the list is well and truly endless. However, no matter what accident you have been involved in, one thing doesn’t change, and this is the need to find a top quality solicitor so you have the best chance of securing the full amount of compensation you are entitled to.
How your accident lawyers in Woking can help you
It’s important to have a good idea of what you should expect when using the services of accident lawyers in Woking. First and foremost, you will of course have to explain everything to your solicitor about the accident. Then they should be able to give you a realistic assessment of your case. Here at Accident Advice Helpline all of our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis. After we have listened to the details about your incident, if we think we are the best legal support for you, we will then provide you with an estimate of how much compensation you are likely to receive.
Aside from this, you can also ask for a letter from your solicitor, which will essentially summarise your agreement. Here is what you can expect to see on this letter:
- A statement from your solicitor stating that they are happy to take on your case
- How long the process is likely to take (of course this will only be an estimate, as it is impossible to predict)
- Arrangements of any progress reports
- Information about the solicitor and the firm they work for
- Contact details for the solicitor
- How payment is going to work
- Estimated costs entailed
- Any agreed spending limits
- When you have to pay the costs
- Any additional information that is relevant to the case and the service provided by your solicitor
If you have been injured and want to make a compensation claim, get in touch with us today to benefit from the best possible service.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Call us today, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Date Published: 24th June 2015
Author: David Brown