How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident lawyers in Stoke-on-Trent

    Accident lawyers in Stoke-on-Trent

    Have you been hurt as the result of an accident involving heavy machinery in the workplace? All employers have a legal responsibility to ensure they provide employees with a safe and healthy working environment. If they fail to do this, you will be able to use the services of accident lawyers in Stoke-on-Trent to make a compensation claim. Keeping that in mind, read on to discover everything you need to know about claims involving heavy machinery.

    Heavy machinery claims with accident lawyers in Stoke-on-Trent

    Do you have the basis for a claim? The first thing you need to do is determine whether you should start looking for the best accident lawyers in Stoke-on-Trent to make a claim. The last thing you want to do is waste your time. You simply need to be able to prove that your employer acted negligently or made an error. For instance, perhaps they failed to provide you with the necessary training on how to operate the machine properly. Aside from this, the accident must have occurred within the past three years, as this is the time limit for personal injury cases. You must have also seen a doctor for your injuries, as you will need proof of your suffering.

    When making a claim for accidents involving machinery specifically, you can refer to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998, commonly shortened to PUWER. These regulations state your employer’s responsibility, including keeping machinery in a safe condition, ensuring everything is regularly inspected, making sure machines have the correct warning markings on them and so on and so forth. If you find that your employer has not abided by the laws of PUWER you certainly have the basis for a claim.

    The only thing to do after that is to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the leading law companies here in the UK, with more than 15 years of experience, and there is no one better to help you secure the full amount of compensation you deserve. All of our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis as well, which minimises risk because it means you will only pay legal fees if your case is a success.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Lines are open 24/7, so you can call us any time.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.

    Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.

    Date Published: 1st June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.